The BSD Tools are a suite of digital applications that form the most effective platform for organizing, engaging, and activating online.
The technology – which combines a customizable, searchable member database with powerful mass email, reliable donation processing, social networking, event management, personal fundraising, analytics and more – is the backbone for dozens of organizations and companies.
Since 2005, the BSD Tools have helped our clients engage and activate more than 122 million supporters. They have been used to send more than 10 billion emails. And they have processed more than $1 billion in online donations. (Wouldn’t you like to help us break the $2 billion mark?)
Here are just a few results that the BSD Tools have helped power:
- Partners in Health raising $25 million for relief efforts in Haiti after the 2010 earthquake from more than 175,000 donors.
- Vogue segmenting their email communications and enabling trackable social sharing of content
- The It Gets Better Project soliciting thousands of user-submitted videos, resulting in more than 16 million views
- The Green Bay Packers identifying and pairing fans across the country with a network of local Packers-friendly businesses
- The NAACP growing membership by 16% and mobilizing supporters around the country behind its movement