The Share Module is where you manage share pages (also known as tell-a-friend or invite forms). Here, you can create, edit, and delete and view their statistics.
- What is a share page?
- How do I manage share pages?
- How do I create / edit / delete share pages?
- How do I customize the look of a share page?
- How do I edit meta tag information on action forms?
- How do I add social networking sharing options?
- How do I control what people see after they send email invitations?
- What is tracking and why would I use it?
- How do I control the message sent via share pages?
- Why wouldn’t I want to allow users to edit their share email message?
- What is CAPTCHA, and why do I need it?
- How do I embed video on an action form?
- Why Is Gmail Warning Me About International Access to My Account?
- What is the BSDTracker and how do I use it?
- What are source codes and how do I use them?
Can't find the answers you're looking for? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.