BSD 201: Advanced Modules and Uses
So, you've graduated from BSD 101? Excellent! The next semester has started, and we are offering up a new curriculum. The aim of this course is to familiarize users with some of the more advanced uses of the Control Panel.
What are Events and how do I use them?
- What's an event type and how do I create one?
- How do I set up an event?
- How do I set upand manage fundraising/pledge events?
- How can I download a list of event attendees?
What is an Advocacy (Speakout) Campaign?
What are some advanced Fundraising features?
- What is a Personal Fundraising (Outreach) campaign?
- What is a fundraising campaign?
- How do I bulk import external donations?
What are some advanced Email features?
- How do I personalize an email?
- How do I include images in my mailing?
- What is conditional mailer content and how do I use it?
How do I spice up my pages and forms a bit?
- What is a shortcut?
- How do I set up a shortcut?
- How do I upload my images, movies, audio, PDFs, etc.?
- What are source codes and how do I use them?
- What is daisy-chaining and how do I use it?