BSD 101: Your first day with the BSD Control Panel
Welcome! We're so glad you're here. Now take a look at these helpful tips and tricks to get the most out of the BSD Tools.
How do I know who is in my database?
- What is a constituent?
- What information can I store about my constituents?
- How do I add constituents to my list?
- How do I download my list?
How do I get new constituents into my database?
- What is a signup form?
- How can I customize the look of my forms?
- What is a share page?
- How do I edit my share forms?
How can I accept donations?
- What is a donation form?
- How do I customize my donation forms?
- How do I export my fundraising data?
- Build a donation form with formbuilder
How can I send email to my constituents?
- How do I select constituents for a mailing?
- How do I edit the content of a mailing?
- How do I personalize my email?
- What final steps should I take before sending my email?